Friday, January 21, 2011

Shout outs & a Holla!

So I was talking to Kim earlier and she's a blog follower and she got really excited because I guess there is a lady that she follows and one Friday a month the lady has people post all their single friends called Show us Your Singles!!! So let me show you Kim:

Kim:

She's mid-20's & lives in N.E. Oklahoma.  She is an amazing friend that I've known since freshmen year of college.  She loves God, people, having fun, smiling, laughing, the Arkansas Razorbacks, cooking/baking, watching movies, and listening to an array of music.  She's the type of person that can be friends with anyone and everyone she meets.  She is one of the most dedicated people I know whether it's working out every single day or sharing Christ with a person.  She's my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment