Tuesday, January 18, 2011

...life accidentally happens...

So I figured my first post should be the story of how my blog title came to be....

So I randomly thought to myself....hmm...I should give that blogging mess a try.  So here I am.  I plastered it on Facebook & Twitter asking for help coming up with a blog title and only a few friends helped.  We came up with names from Ariann's Adventures to Random Musings & ...life just happens sometimes...  I'd like to say that I knew without a doubt that I was confident about ...life accidentally happens... but it was honestly an accident that I named my blog that. I wish it was some super cool story but it's not.  I wasn't quite sure what I was doing and accidentally hit the enter button and so ...life accidentally happens... began.  I also learned that the backspace button doesn't turn into a magical "erase" button.lol

I'm just glad I didn't accidentally spell it wrong.  I would've looked like a real doofus but hey that's the story of my life accidentally happening.

1 comment:

  1. Your other friend gets credit, but I don't get any when I came up with the name?! ;) jk I guess I’ll have to be satisfied with being recognized as one of the "few friends (that) helped." :P

    ReplyDelete