I love pet names for people!lol
This weekend has been an adventure that's for sure! I have watched a lot of movies with a bunch a friends and then I slept too long and woke up and realized just how much homework I had to do in such little time. Then I looked into the mirror..... My hair right now would give Tina Turner and Diana Ross a run for their money! I told Blake that if he were here he would probably say "Woah! Where's Ike at?"
I had a lunch date with my best friend.....Beyonce!!! (aka Kim) NEW CAPRIS! It was fantastic! We went to the classiest restaurant that T-quah has to offer....CHILI'S!! I always have a blast with her any where we go. She really gets me and lets me be all cray cray when I want to be. I couldn't ask for a better friend.
I love crazy moments....so enjoy the following video....like it, love it, or leave it.
This video defines my life...ghetto love!!!
P.S. Glozell if you see this I am your biggest fan!! AAHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment