Let me explain why I freaked out (yet again)... Almost a year ago my dad committed suicide and then my mom started having pretty bad health issues causing her to have to go to the hospital several times. I'm not ready for my mom to die and I know I have to prepare myself that is going to happen one day and that I can't control it.
Satan is still trying to take down my family. My mom has a respitory infection, bronchitis, severly low blood oxygen levels. The staff at the hospital are being inconsiderate and disrespectful to my mom and even forgetting that she's there. The medicine the doctors are giving my mom aren't really working and are affecting her diabetes. The doctors are worried that something may be wrong or affecting the stint she has in a artery in her heart. She is going to be in the hospital until at least Tuesday evening. My mom's car has broken down several times within the past few days. I'm not able to get in contact with my older sister.
Pray that Satan would be binded away from my family. That God would give wisdom to the doctors so that they will know what needs to be done. That even though my mom isn't a Christian the doctors and nurses will know that God is in control of the situation. That my family would be strong and that I would not worry about what is happening.
But I am truly blessed with amazing friends that really are family to me. They help pick me up when I'm down and encourage me to keep going. Knowing that they are taking the time to pray for me helps me to focus on trusting in Christ. I am amazed by the loving Savior I serve. While working on homework & listening to music He has given me peace, spoke to my spirit through several songs, and blessed me with caring people who ask me about my mom on Facebook.
These are some songs I've heard that have reminded me of the goodness of Christ.
The song above is called "Let the Waters Rise" by Mikeschair
The song below is called "Desert Song" by Hillsong
No comments:
Post a Comment