Tuesday, February 22, 2011

...music...

So it's been a super long time since I've blogged. In my defense I have been super busy with school and my senior capstone project.  I'm starting to feel stressed out about it.  This is meeting is my baby...literally.  I'm in the process of giving birth to it and I hope it isn't still born. That's a terrible analogy I know but that's how I feel...I didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

Lately, music has been the balm to my wounded soul, pride, life and relationships.  There's always a song that fits a person's mood and luckily for me there are a LOT of songs out there.  Currently I'm waiting for the new Adele album to download and I'm super excited about it.  She is a definite role model in my life.  Even though I'm not musically inclined I still appreciate all that's it has done over the years and I just love it!!!

This past weekend I helped out at a concert event called WinterJam.  It was FANTASTIC! I worked merch for flippin NEWSBOYS!! It was super cool, felt one of the best adrenaline rushes of my life, and was with awesome people the entire night.  It also reminded me how I miss being friends with some people and how life changes.

Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment